Job Offer, .NET Developer
In dareCode we are looking for a .NET development professional to be part of the evolution and support team within the application ecosystem of a multinational company in the automotive sector.
The team is hybrid and distributed, we are partners in the service of evolution and support with other companies.
- The responsibility includes code evolution, database, support tickets related to configurations, incidents or service-requests.
- The challenge includes dealing with professionals from different backgrounds. Maintain and evolve applications with a complex stack and plenty of legacy modules.
- Resolve incidents and service-requests. Know how to move autonomously in an environment where there is not too much documentation and reverse engineering is required.
- It will be the visible face of darecode towards the client, it has to know how to represent the company, be organised and responsible and have a medium-term vision.
- Although in dareCode we implement real flexible work, this service requires conservative hours although it is not incompatible with telework once the learning phase is over.
- Net webforms (frameworks from 2006 to 2012).
- Legacy modules: ASP, Visual Basic, C#.
- At least two years of professional experience in IT.
- Net tools as well as ASP, Visual Basic, C#.
- Responsibility, ability to self-organize.
- Motivation to integrate into complex networks and solve all kinds of problems.
What we offer
- Offices in the heart of Zaragoza (Paseo Sagasta)
- Extraordinary and really different work environment, start-up and 100% teky environment, great professionals, enterprise scale clients.
- Flexible work and remote options.
- Personalized career plan, half-yearly follow-ups, annual reviews.
- Training plans, certification options and attendance at events, internal talks, English classes.
If after reading this description you think we’ve been talking about you all along, don’t hesitate to sign up through this form!
Please fill this form